Welcome to Gracious Street Methodist Church.
We are an active and friendly family church at the heart of the Knaresborough community.
Our Sunday services are at 10:00 a.m. and 6:30 p.m. and a warm welcome will await you.
Messy Church is on this Saturday, 19th.
It’s all age, it’s fun, it’s active and not surprisingly it can be a little messy!
It’s for children and adults to enjoy together – to make things together, to eat together, to make new friends and to celebrate God’s love together.
We are planning another Alpha course here at Gracious Street. The course will start on Monday 10th February at 7 pm with a simple meal and continue for approximately 10 weeks with each session lasting an hour and a half.
For more information look at our Alpha page here.
Our Mission Statement
Believing that God has shown his love for all in Jesus Christ we seek to be a:
- Worshipping Church embracing a wide variety of styles both traditional and contemporary
- Learning Church providing biblically based teaching and opportunities to explore and grow in the Christian faith through small groups
- Serving Church responding to local and world needs with prayer, giving and practical action
- Caring Church offering a welcome and support to children, young people and adults of all ages
- Witnessing Church sharing with others by word and deed the Good News of God’s love in Jesus Christ
For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. John 3:16