Sunday morning services have now resumed with a limited congregation and social distancing in place. If you would like to attend a service then please book in advance by emailing email@example.com or phone Gordon Smith. The closing date for bookings is the Saturday before the service.
You can join live morning prayers at 8 a.m. Monday thru Saturday and the Sunday service at 10:30 a.m. on the Nidd Valley Circuit facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/pg/NiddValley/.
You can find the latest guidance from the Methodist Church here.
Whilst access to the building is currently restricted our Church is very much open and active in the community. If you would like to support our work in reaching out to the vulnerable and isolated at this challenging time you can do so through our Dona online giving page.
Messy Church returns on Saturday 18th September at 4pm. Everyone is very welcome for this family friendly afternoon of harvest related fun, crafts, stories and food. With the easing of lockdown restrictions, this month we’ll be enjoying hot dogs and chat together in the Bridge. To book a table (and to let us know of any dietary requirements) please contact Libby Cook firstname.lastname@example.org 07739 508222
Our Mission Statement
Believing that God has shown his love for all in Jesus Christ we seek to be a:
- Worshipping Church embracing a wide variety of styles both traditional and contemporary
- Learning Church providing biblically based teaching and opportunities to explore and grow in the Christian faith through small groups
- Serving Church responding to local and world needs with prayer, giving and practical action
- Caring Church offering a welcome and support to children, young people and adults of all ages
- Witnessing Church sharing with others by word and deed the Good News of God’s love in Jesus Christ
Upcoming Events - Events are slowly opening up. Please check the weekly notices for updates.
For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. John 3:16