Welcome to Gracious Street Methodist Church.
We are an active and friendly family church at the heart of the Knaresborough community.
Our Sunday services are at 10:00 a.m. and 6:30 p.m. and a warm welcome will await you.
Rev Gail & Deacon David Hunt
Due to the circuit service at Bilton Methodist Church the will be no evening service at Gracious Street this Sunday, 22nd.
Come and join us for a feva Pink afternoon tea in The Bridge from 2:00 - 4:00 p.m. on Friday 10th August.
Tickets are £5 and can be purchased from The Bridge or calling 01423 860750.
All proceeds will go to the Knaresborough Food Bank
Our Misson Statement
Believing that God has shown his love for all in Jesus Christ we seek to be a:
- Worshipping Church embracing a wide variety of styles both traditional and contemporary
- Learning Church providing biblically based teaching and opportunities to explore and grow in the Christian faith through small groups
- Serving Church responding to local and world needs with prayer, giving and practical action
- Caring Church offering a welcome and support to children, young people and adults of all ages
- Witnessing Church sharing with others by word and deed the Good News of God’s love in Jesus Christ
For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. John 3:16