Welcome to Gracious Street Methodist Church.
We are an active and friendly family church at the heart of the Knaresborough community.
Our Sunday services are at 10:00 a.m. and 6:30 p.m. and a warm welcome will await you.
Rev Gail & Deacon David Hunt
There will be no evening service this Sunday, 20th May.
Messy Church is having a Party!!!
To celebrate Pentecost, the birthday of the Christian Church, and the Royal Wedding, Messy Church is having a PARTY!
There will be Food, Fun, Games and Crafts for all ages.
Saturday 19th May from 4:30 p.m. - 6 p.m.
Our Misson Statement
Believing that God has shown his love for all in Jesus Christ we seek to be a:
- Worshipping Church embracing a wide variety of styles both traditional and contemporary
- Learning Church providing biblically based teaching and opportunities to explore and grow in the Christian faith through small groups
- Serving Church responding to local and world needs with prayer, giving and practical action
- Caring Church offering a welcome and support to children, young people and adults of all ages
- Witnessing Church sharing with others by word and deed the Good News of God’s love in Jesus Christ
For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. John 3:16